RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Pauline simply nodded "Y-yes..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:48 pm

Droth kissed paula on the lips gently putting his hand on her chin softly before pulling away with a slight smile "s-so..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Pauline blushed as Droth kissed her "Th-.... Th-that... D-do that again..." she said as her blush grew deeper...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Droth nodded his head before kissing the girl once more
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Pauline kissed him back deeply, but awkwardly, before pulling back "Th-that was really n-nice.... Wh-what does Peta say wh-when he and Tunma d-do that?... "I-I... L-love you"?... I think th-that's it..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Droth smiled a bit at the girl kissing her on the lips gently "I love you to...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Pauline smiled "N-Now... L-let's go..." she said happily....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:56 pm

Droth blushed wildly as words he did not mean to left his mouth "Or we could go to my place,,,,,,"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:59 pm

"...It's a bit early to go home, isn't it?..." she said with confusion in her voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:00 pm

"W-we wouldn't sleep....."Droth blushed more as he realized what he was trying to do "Whats wrong with me her team would kill me! well try...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Pauline's head tilted in confusion ".... Th-then... What would we d-do?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Droth sighed as he whispered in the girls ear "Sex"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Pauline blushed at Droth's words "I-I-I'm n-not rea-ready for that... W-We only j-just k-kkissed... A-And P-Peta said that without his p-permission, Kk-kai would t-try to kkkkill the b-boy w-who did it..." she said in a panic...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Droth nodded his head "sorry....dont know what i was thinking...."Droth said sadly as he pulled Paula into the bar
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Pauline looked around the bar with a smile "I-I didn't realize it was this cc-close..." she said happily. It wasn't as high-tech as the Shooting Star, it's decorations were mostly wood or otherwise old-timey, like a few hunting trophies behind the counter. It had a stage opposite to the counter with a karaoke machine that looked more like an old wooden arcade machine with microphones coming out of the sides, no one was at the machine, so instead the speakers were playing a pleasant loop of irish violins "Th-this place is nice..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:58 pm

Droth smiled a little as he pulled paula into a seat next to him "Yea it kinda looks like a place i knew back home that my master used to take me to..."Droth smiled as he pulled his bow off of his back and put it in his lap.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:08 pm

As the two sat down, a familiar face came wearing a brown apron over his usual clothes "Whoa, wait a minute, Pauly? Why are you here?" he said happily as he came over, just noticing Droth as he neared them "Oh, I see, you're on a date!" "Wh-wha-? N-No, i-it's n-not like that..." Skye ignored her insistence and got a bit too close for comfort to Droth's face "Listen, What's-yer-name, I think you're a cool enough guy, not enough to remember your name, but enough to trust you with her, but if you break her heart, I'll rip yours out and eat it in front of you..." he said with a grim smile before backing away and taking out a pen and a pad "What's your orders, lovebirds?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Droth glared at the boy "Ill take good care of her you can rest assured also my name is droth gale please do remember it you will be seeing more of me after all."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:23 am

"......All I heard from that sentance was "You won't have to tear out my heart yet", that's all I care about knowing, now what's your order?" "D-Drath, o-order fo-for us, p-please..."[/color]
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:48 pm

Droth smiled as he looked at the menu "Can we have the house special and the strongest drink on tap please." Droth sighed a litter "Also next time you threaten to tear my heart out you will regret it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Skye wrote down the order "Yes sir, a house special and two orders of-" "A-acc-ctually, cc-can I-I just have a w-water?..." "One order of water and one Sinner's Special, I gave them that recipe y'know? It's an old family recipe, pretty much the only good thing that came out of my parents... Well, besides me, of course... Then again, they abused me and I killed them, so they wouldn't agree... I'm rambling like Peter now... I'll get your orders...." he said before leaving the two "...Sorry a-about Kkkai..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Droth sighed "Its ok......So why do you not like alcohol?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:00 am

"P-Peta says it's b-bad for p-people's health and sh-should b-be s-saved for bi-big celebrations wh-where people should j-just stop ccc-caring about things like that... H-he d-d-doesn't want me getting sickk, I-I g-guess..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 am

Droth sighed slightly "It wont make you sick.....Just different for a bit you might like it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Pauline shook her head "I-I'm fine... I-I'll try it one d-day... B-b-but n-not today...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next