RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 4 Empty Re: A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)

Post by Paige weaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:31 pm

Droth smiled a little bit "so what shall we talk about My lady."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 4 Empty Re: A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:34 pm

"I-I... D-don't know... W-what do you w-want t-to talk about?...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:22 pm

Droth thought for a moment than sighed "Why dont you tell me what its like to live with peter?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Pauline smiled I-It's... Nice... He's r-really funny and ss-sweet... I do the chores around the house, but I don't mind, b-b-beccc-cause a-a-at le-least I-I'm uusssef-ful..." she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:57 pm

Droth smiled a bit more "Ok um how about you tell me about the girl on your team whats her name misaki i think..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:01 am

Pauline's smile faded slowly "Mizuki... I-is weird.... O-One ssecccond she's really n-nice.... Th-then she's really mean t-to Peta... I-I don't know why...." she said sadly....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:30 am

Droth gave a short sigh "I heard she is overly mean to pete.......But i also heard the she is fairly nice to every one else maybe she has a crush on peter."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:03 am

"B-But... Why b-be mean... T-to the b-b-boy y-you like?... P-Peta ha-has a girlf-friend a-anyway... Sh-she's... Really n-nice to Peta... She's n-nice t-to m-me too..." she said woth a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:10 am

"It's how some girls act they want to date some one taken so there mean to the boy......trust me my sisters used to do that all the time to guys they liked."Droth said with a half smile "So uh...How much of your past do you remember.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:42 pm

Pauline looked confused "I-I... Don't get it...." she said before Droth asked his question "I... Remember Th-three old m-men grabbing me... One made me glow... Th-That's all I remember... I remember n-not remembering much be-before then, so.... I-it's not b-because of the men...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:25 pm

Droth sighed a little as he started to think "Hey we should go on a trip sometime...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:40 pm

"T-Trip?.... W-What do you me-mean....?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Droth smiled a little "We could go meet my master he is rather strange but you might like him and you would get to go out to."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:23 pm

Pauline smiled "O-Okkay.... I'll.... A-askkk P-Peta.... If we cc-can...." she said happily...

As soon as she finished speaking, Skye came back with two large plates, they had a fancy arrangement of shrimps, seaweed, and multiple types of berries, greens and meat "Two orders of the house special, by the way, the meat is beef, pork, chicken and alligator venison, it's to die for!" "Th-Thankk y-you, Kkkai..." Pauline said with a sincere smile as Skye placed the plates down on the table...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:02 pm

droth looked at the food and was focused on the food with the thought of the poison ".....To die for,,,"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:15 pm

Skye sighed, not very impressed by Droth's suspicion "Okay pretty boy, if I wanted to kill someone, I'd do it in a way that makes them know I want to kill them, with my sword is most likely, but y'know. The use of poison is one of the biggest sins in my religion.... That has nothing to do with it, I hate my god as much as I hate any mortal I don't like, but point is: It's not poisoned." he said before grabbing one of the shrimp and eating it himself "Phroof enyoph fo' y'?" he said before swallowing the shrimp "Kkai... D-Don't talkk... With y-your m-m-mouth f-full...." "Sorry..." Skye said sincerely....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:30 am

"If being trained by my master has told me anything being suspicion saves lives and battles."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:54 pm

"Well from what I've learned from living in a superstitious hellhole, too much suspiscion can ruin lives.... Enjoy your meal, lovebirds!" he saud before leaving for another table "S-so... I-I g-g-guess you d-don't... L-likke K-Kkai...." Pauline said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Droth sighed a little "No I just don't like somethings about him....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:42 pm

"H-he... Cc-can be hard t-to... Ta-talkk to... H-he really i-is n-n-nice to p-people he li-likkkes..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:18 am

"Thats good I guess."Droth sighed as he took another bite of food "So how is living with Pete?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4